Thursday 3 February 2011

stickman walk

along side the group animation I had to make a single "walk" animation of my stickman. for this I did some research about different walk cycle and choose a right light setting for my animation.




out of the walk cycle I found I chose to do a realistic walk, the reason I chose a real walk cycle for because I wanted to test my ability to make the stickman believable and this walk would be easier to take consistent picture as the stickman legs would be close to the floor then if it was exaggerating.



even though the animation was very short I enjoyed making the stickman walk as I have done some thing like this before, I had a simple concept in my head to make the stickman walk from one side of the camera to the other go give a movement feel without having to move the camera. while I was moving the stickman I had some problems moving the hips leading to the hips to brake off the top half of the stickman. as I was half way through capturing the animation I used some blue tack to stick it together again and finished off the animation.

from this I animation I have learnt that some model that I may use can be very stiff and should be handle with care and I should add more frames to give a more smoother final project.


No comments:

Post a Comment